What's in your pocket?
Found this on the net somewhere...Looks like a blog survey.
Copy this and paste it as a comment and add your answers! We wanna know! :D

1. What is your favourite colour?

Black, after that gray, then white. Maroon, and shades of Blue come next.

2. Tell me about a talent or skill you possess, which I've not yet witnessed or discovered.

I can make people laugh. *poke*

3. What was your favourite subject in school? (I think this means primarily elementary school, when you were a child, but if you had a favourite subject in secondary or university you can tell me about that, too!)

I loved English. And to some extent Geography, and Biology ;)
Then at college I liked Computer Gfx/Multimedia and Operations Research

4. What is one place to which you've never been, but you'd like to visit, someday? (Locally or abroad)

Australia. And the Louvre, Paris.

5. Are you a morning person or a night person?

Depends on what I am going to do...Hahaha

6. Are you left-handed or right-handed?

Right.
7. Did astronauts really land on the moon, or was it all a hoax?

It was a hoax.
8. What's in your pocket? Or Wallet? Or Purse? (Or if there's nothing in your pocket at present, what sorts of things are most often in your pockets?)
* Some form of plastic money
* An old diary that I use as a bizcard holder. Some people mistake it for a wallet, and it is ages and ages old. It has cracks!
* Some old bills and ATM reciepts.
* On a weekday and in office, my Swipe-card
* Money. Keys. Cellphone

9. In 10 years, you see yourself... (Finish that any way you desire.)

looking back at where I was. I want to do a lot of things, but let's hope for the best. I want to exhibit and begin dealing in my Art. Start a Hotel. Be a design exponent. Cut a Lounge Album.

10. There's a power outage, and you don't have a generator. This means no electronics - no computer, no telly, no videos, no stereo and no electric heat or electric kettle - what do you do to keep warm, content and entertained?

I will shuttle between painting, Novels and Bed. Hmmm... Anybody game for the warm part?

11. What's one thing you cannot bring yourself to eat?

Pundi Palya (a very pungent vegetable my granny, and similar generation Ex people like)